Therapy Brands is a healthcare technology company that provides management software for mental, behavioral, and rehabilitative therapy. Founded in 2013, the company rebranded in April of 2022 to make it easier for therapists to identify the best solution for them. Today, Therapy Brands has 250+ employees, provides a reliable management software solution to over 1 billion clients, and is one of the notable leaders in the HealthTech space!
- Recognizing the work that needs to be done
- Meaningful DEI initiatives that drive change from within
- Noteworthy employee reviews
- Hiring for remote roles!
Recognizing the Work that Needs to Be Done
On all their job posts, Therapy Brands includes: “Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging aren’t just words. We celebrate what makes us unique, foster an ecosystem of inclusion for all and harness our talents to promote diversity of thought and action in everything we do.”
For Therapy Brands, the fabric of their company is rooted in empathy and creating a supportive environment. In doing so, they recognize an opportunity to make a difference, especially for their diverse workforce.
Over 60% of Black and African American adults aged 18 to 49 with serious mental illness do NOT receive treatment in the U.S. This staggering statistic, compounded with predicated race issues in society, are a leading factor for Therapy Brands’ guiding values and why they’ve decided to make a commitment to be the change they wish to see.
Therapy Brands’ mission, values, and vision are a driving force in the extensive community that they are building and have allowed them to create initiatives that put action behind their statements. Some of their inspiring initiatives include:
- DEI and unconscious bias training for all employees
- Offering free counseling sessions to all employees through their Employee Assistance Program
- Creating safe spaces to allow for meaningful conversations to demonstrate active listening and support for Black team members
- “Circle of Excellence” initiative that recognizes employees’ meaningful work on an individual level
Noteworthy Employee Reviews
Over recent years, Therapy Brands has won several Comparably awards that show how they are standing out and on their way to becoming a major leader in healthcare technology. In 2021, Therapy Brands won the Comparably award for Best Company for Diversity, which has been supported by their high number of positive reviews from over 150 employees.
In particular, we wanted to highlight that at Therapy Brands:
- Their diversity score of A+ (93/100) comes from ratings by diverse employees across various categories
- 98% of diverse employees say that their work environment is positive
- Diverse employees rate the CEO highest at 94/100
The reviews from employees at Therapy Brands are a testament to the company’s commitment to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging. We loved introducing them to Therefore Community members this week! Therefore is excited to see how they will continue to grow and demonstrate action through their DEI initiatives.